Meditate on The Amazing
Here is an unbelievable way to bring positivity into your life.
A) Once a week pick a great quote that truly speaks to you.
B) Focus and meditate on that one quote all week long. Put it on post it notes around your house. On your mirror in the bathroom, on your computer. Write it out, take a picture of it, make it your background photo on your phone. Write it out at least 10 times a day. Say it to yourself when you are falling asleep at night. Memorize it! Say it whenever a negative thought creeps into your mind. Make it part of who you are!
Again, make sure these are quotes that speak to you. You don’t need to find them all at once. Spend a few minutes right now and find 4 or 5 quotes right now that fit that criteria. Pick one of those right now and get started. I am going to give you 25 that speak to me to help get you started.
1)“Challenge the negative, embrace the positive, brighten your world.” Ron Knudsen
2)“The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” Mark Twain
3)“It’s not brave if you’re not scared.” Gwyneth Paltrow in Bounce
4)“Your career is what you get paid for. Your calling is what you are made for!’ Steve Harvey
5)“What I believe about life, determines how I perceive life, which determines what I receive from life.” John Maxwell
6)“You can pick what you ponder.” Max Lucado
7)“Action is the antidote for the poison called doubt.” Ron Knudsen
8)“Cast your burdens on the Lord, and He shall sustain you…” Psalm 55:22
9)“Change your thoughts, change your life.” Wayne Dyer
10) “Make a promise you create hope. Keep a promise, you create trust.” John Maxwell
11) “Earth has no sorrow that heaven can’t heal.” Crowder, Come as You Are
12) “Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of value.” Abe Lincoln
13) “It is nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.” Unknown
14) “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer.” Psalm 19:14
15) ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
16) “When you’re too tired to stand on your feet, it’s time to get on your knees.” Mary Spio
17) “Unchallenged thoughts are the reason for most of our unhappiness.” Ron Knudsen
18) “You cannot be the same, think the same, and act the same if you hope to be successful in a world that does not remain the same.” John Maxwell
19) “What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?” Robert Schuller
20) “One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire toward our wildest dreams?” Unknown
21) “We should want more for people than we want from people.” Kevin Myers
22) “There are many things that will catch my eye, but there are only a few that catch my heart. It is those I consider to pursue.” Tim Redmond
23) “If we believed in our dreams as much as we believe in our fears, we would be unstoppable.” Ron Knudsen
24) “God’s gift to us: Potential. Our gift to God: Developing it.” Author Unknown
25)“The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.” Marcus Aurelius
Look at Number 6! This quote form Max Lucado is the key to this entire exercise. Pick a quote that speaks to you and ponder it for the coming week. Make it a part of your DNA as described above. You will see changes in your outlook starting almost immediately. Use the quotes you like form the list I have given you. Search for other quotes. Scan social media for great quotes and make them a part of your life one at a time!
If you want more ideas on how to bring positivity into your life visit my website: